I have been into Parkour for about a month, and now I'm able to do all sorts of cool moves, like wall running, which involves running at the wall, full speed, before kicking up and grabbing a ledge. Other things I can do include, being able to control impact shock when I jump off high objects, vaults, flips and so far that's it. But I'm working on my skills and improving every day.
Here's a little info on Parkour...
- It's basically the discipline of being able to move from A to B by any means, like rolling, jumping, flipping, you name it.
- It originates from France
- Parkour and Free running are different things!
- The main elements of Parkour are efficiency and speed
- Anyone can do it, you just have to know where to start
They are soon to have a new and better video out