Sunday 11 September 2011

My New Addiction

Miniclip is renowned as one of the best free online gaming sites as far as I'm aware. It attracts users from all across the globe every single minute of every single day. I myself have to admit I am one of those users, I haven't been for a while but...when I did go on briefly, a couple of days ago I discovered a cute little game for children (as it was specifically tagged) called Mimelet. Yes, I am addicted to playing a child's game, but come on, who wouldn't want to?! This game is seriously addictive, I'm not going to lie.

Mimelet is basically a little computer animated creature with the ability to steal its enemies powers buy jumping on them and, well, killing them. The enemies powers are those of the elements, kind of, leaf, thunder, stone, fire, water, and air. You compete each level by reaching a flag pole, and that is basically the point of the whole game.

And I am addicted to it! Mimelet

No comments:

Post a Comment