300g of strawberries
300ml orange juice
3 large kiwi fruits
3tbsp of icing sugar
wooden spoon (to help with straining the fruit puree)
2 mixing bowls
6 lollipop moulds
6 lollipop sticks
- Make sure you have washed the strawberries thoroughly before hulling and quartering them. When this is done put them into a food processor.
- Carefully slice the skins off the kiwi fruits and roughly chop them up.
- In the food processor, blend the strawberries with 1tbsp of icing sugar. Sieve the strawberry puree into a bowl and throw out the seeds.
- Wash the food processor and sieve before blending the kiwi fruit with 2tbsp of icing sugar. Sieve the kiwi puree into a bowl and throw out the seeds.
- Add the first layer of puree into the lollipop moulds and freeze for one hour. Add the next layer and push the stick gently into the first layer. Freeze for an hour and add the last layer.
- Don't fill the moulds to the top because the mixture will expand as it freezes. Next, freeze the lollipops for another 1-2 hours before eating.