Thursday 28 June 2012

Impending Sense Of Doom

You know that feeling when something you reaaaally don't want to happen is just going to go ahead and happen anyway? Yeah? That's how I feel right now. Tomorrow I have to haul myself out of bed at 7 in the morning, check my rucksack which probably weighs more than me, and drag it out the door in the pouring rain. This is because tomorrow is the start of my Duke of Edinburgh expedition, which basically means I will be spending three days somewhere in the highlands of Scotland. And the highlands of Scotland are compiled of a few lovely things, sheep, rain, mud, bogs and midges.

Yep, I have to endure three days of this starting tomorrow. Now you see the point of this post. So, if anyone with the kind of power to strike me down with the flu wants to do so any time now I would really appreciate it! 

Until monday readers!

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment