Sunday 11 March 2012

The Random Post Of Rambles

Hey readers... yesterday I was trying to post some remixes my brother made of two my chemical romance songs, they aren't dubstepy or anything, just sped up so much it sounds like a gang of angry chipmunks on helium. As it turns out I can't upload the stupid stuff! Aw well...I'll try again at some other point, so look out for that! Also, I will be posting a few more apple related drawings on monday or tuesday me thinnnks. And I also still need to post that painting I was doing with my gran, but I'm not entirely sure when that's going to happen to be perfectly honest. Anyway, since I pretty much have nothing interesting to post about I will leave you with a song or two, which I thought might be a good idea since a lot of other people seem to be doing...


Miss B xxxx




















No comments:

Post a Comment