Thursday 8 March 2012

E20


Hey folks! I thought it was about time I resurfaced from my world of homework and studying to provide you all with a post...then again Bobbie did beat me to it so I may as well just shut the computer down and go back to studying...not!

So, here I was, minding my own business on BBC iplayer when I came across a gem of a TV program, albeit a gem full of grimy teenage reality, but a gem non the less. I present to you all, E20! It's a spin-off from Eastenders, but don't be fooled (for those of you who don't like Eastenders) its way better than that sounds! But, if you want to find out more, you'll just have to watch it :)



The E20 Crew!



  E20 BBC iplayer

I don't  think episodes 1,2, or 3 are up anymore though, sorry!

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment