Thursday 29 March 2012

Pumped Up Kicks Cover By Eilidh McGuire




Howdy y'all :)

I have yet another youtube video for you! Sorry if you don't like all the youtubeness that seems to be invading the blog but...one more video won't hurt surely? And anyway, this is an important heads up to you all out there! The girl in the video is Eilidh McGuire and she lives around my area, but what I really want to say is that she has just been signed by White Neon records. Aaaand even more exciting, Eilidh's EP launch is tomorrow (that's Friday the 30th) at Brennan's in Perth! (Reading this off the poster by the way) the doors open at 7pm and it's a 3 pound entry fee. Sorry my computer doesn't have the pound sign for some reason :/

So, I hope you enjoy the video and like Eilidh's voice, I do :)
Oooh and here's the link to the EP launch facebook page!
Eilidh McGuire EP Launch Night

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment