Saturday 1 October 2011

I Finally Get New School Shoes!

Hi readers! Just thought I would randomly post in a fit of utter joy that I HAVE A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!

Ah yes, you are probably thinking I am overly materialistic and uncaring about other things. Let me tell you this, when you have been waiting since the beginning of term to get a decent pair of shoes you are over joyed when you receive them. This is mainly due to the fact the other pair of shoes I was bought got wet and started to smell weird and no amount of shoe spray or perfume made them smell any better. Sad face!

But now of course I am thrilled to bits with my new shoes! And my random post about shoes is complete and you don't have to read another word of randomness after the full stop. The next full stop.

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment