Tuesday 11 October 2011

Walking With The Family

I thought today I would post at the ridiculous hour of 7.11am (I couldn't sleep) about the joys of going walkies with your family. My family has always been into walking and I don't mean walking down to Tesco and back, no, no, I mean like serious hill walking and trail hiking and whatever else it can be called! Yup, and for the past few days we have really being going crazy about walks in Newtyle.




So far we have completed two walks, one up this giant hill to see a folly. That was some crazy shizzle people, let me tell you, I stood in a bog and it tried to eat me! Then I had to walk the rest of the way with one of my shoes filled with mud. And don't get me started on the sheep poo. The other walk we have completed is called the railway circuit (I think) and it is basically a flat walk, meaning no giant hills. The whole walk as the name suggests tries to follow the old railway line, and it really is quite a nice walk. The scenery is beautiful and on the day we went, the weather was perfect, which is an essential component to a walk. Speaking of which, here are a few photos...

Miss B xxxx

















The hill we had to walk up...
















No comments:

Post a Comment