Wednesday 29 February 2012

Divergent Book Review

I have to say I found this book quite good! :) It's one of the best books I've read in a while, although, comparing it to another story set in the future, the plot doesn't quite live up to the hype. This book is about the future world where people are divided into factions and plots to rule the government pop up here and there. The main character is very believable and I found myself immediately drawn to her views on things etc.

I would give this book a...6/7 out of ten. Yeah that's cheating, but I can't make up my mind!

Again, if you want the book, here's a link to Waterstones! :) Divergent Waterstones

Oh...and also, the third book I'll be reviewing is The Hunger Games, but I'll save that for later!

Miss B xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment