Saturday 7 July 2012

Today It Is Raining

So, today it is raining.

And this sort of thing tends to happen a lot in great Britain, especially in Scotland. I don't know about you, but it seems to me that if there was a weather god, or a comity of weather gods, they really don't like us much, or the poor sods out at T in the park this weekend. Like my cousin. Well, good luck to you all, don't drown or get stuck in the mud.

What I have been up to lately:


  • Baby sitting for my neighbor. Her kids are actually the most hilarious bunch I've ever met 
  • Walking (if you've checked out lacebirds lately you will know more about this than most) 
  • Trailing around town looking for a job...Okay so I've not actually had time to do this yet, but I will because I need money 
  • Blogging and complaining about my camera (lacebirds)  
  • Not tidying my room 
  • Wondering why the heck I called my second blog lacebirds 
  • Laughing at Murray because he's decided to make a runescape account. Oh dear.
And that's pretty much it, apart from trying out a healthier diet, which so far has actually been working! Yay! Maybe this will help with all the teenage skin problems...I hope, but I'm not banking on it. What a phrase. 


Anyhow, that's today's rant over for you guys, tune in tomorrow or whenever for some more! I leave you with a lovely picture of the rain I found on google images, there were loads that made the weather seem dramatic and wonderful, so I chose this, which says it how it is. Horrible.

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment