Friday 2 December 2011

What To Wear and When!

Hello everyone! Well recently I got invited to a christening, and I had a really hard time picking what to wear! I thought a christening would be easy to dress for, a skirt and a top maybe? Maybe even just trousers and a top? But no. Apparently my skirt wasn't suitable for a church and jeans were too 'dressed down' , so I had to go dress shopping - not that I'm complaining.

So the point of this post is I'm going to give a few suggestions on what you could wear to special occasions, and since it's the festive season, you might get a chance to buy some of my suggestions..

  • Christening,
Well in my opinion for this event, is not to get too dressed up and dress simply, just remember there will be a minister, oh, and you're in a church.. http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/1006013886.html


  • School Disco
For this, I would wear something like the first dress below, something that's not too short, or low, and still looks nice. Remember you're at school, not a celebrity party! http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-One-Shoulder-Dress-with-Embellished-Waist/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1754495&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Barberry 

The dress here, is quite expensive being £45.00 and from an online shopping site, so if  a. you have no money/job like me or b. you just think that's too much too pay for a dress for a school disco, then I have put up a cheap alternative, which is just £ 7.99.






  • A Christmas Party
For this event, really, you can wear whatever you like, no rules! You dont have to worry about ministers, or your strict teachers! http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/1006015235.html



  • CHRISTMAS DAY!
The day we all look forward too! For presents, or good food! Now, there are various ways to spend this day so I will include a few alternatives! But if you decide to go out, make sure to wrap up warm! The first one is for staying in and relaxing with your family, http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/1006015079.html









Whatever your occasion is, I hope this helps you find the perfect dress!

Bobbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment