Thursday 1 December 2011

A Post Of Three Points


Seeing as my paintings seem to be quite popular, I will have more for you later on in the week and will probably post something on Saturday. It's not a set date, but I will try to get stuff ready for then, and I hope you readers will like it.

Also, I've just been listening to the radio and I now realise how controversial yesterday's strike was. I wonder if putting up a post about it was a mistake, but I'm not going to take it down, as there have been no comments that make me want to do so. And of course, listening to the radio, I realise that there is a two-sided argument going on about the strike and it seems like it's the private sector against the public sector. Now I'm not going to pretend I know much about politics and I am not going to ridicule people's opinions, but I believe striking was pretty much the only option people had, and I am glad my dad brought my brothers and I along, because it wasn't just about him or his colleagues, it was about the younger generation too. And I don’t want to have to be working until I'm sixty something, and I actually want a pension I can live on, which is why the strike was held in the first place.

And another point in this many pointed post, my exams are almost finished! I only have five more to go! And you know what? I actually am looking forwards to getting back into a normal school routine because I haven't really been seeing much of my friends. So, two more days and I don’t have to worry about exams ever again...well, not at least until after the Christmas holidays.

Miss B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment