Sunday 24 November 2013

As You Can See

As you can see, I have been messing around with the blog's appearance. I'm not entirely sure if I actually like it, so don't be surprised if it all gets changed again within the next few days. I just want to make it look more attractive and I think experimentation is the best way to go about it. If you've been following the blog from the beginning, you'll know that right now, it looks completely different to how it all started out. The whole blog used to be a shocking pink. I know!

I sort of wanted to make it look more mature, though I'm not sure pastel colours are the way to go...still, it looks a whole load better than it did when we first started out with this thing. I was thinking about changing it to dynamic views or something like that, but you don't really get the chance to personalise your blog a huge amount when you do that. If anyone has a few tips or ideas they want to share - please contact me via my email which is at the side of the blog.

Also, I wanted to give you all a heads up to what's going to be appearing on the blog shortly. I'll be posting an interview with Brother & Bones which I did today over the phone. I ended up having to call them about three times to complete the interview and on top of that, the line kept breaking up either because the connection was really awful or because my phone really just can't cope with being put on loudspeaker.

So, that's something you all have to keep an eye out for. I will also be posting on lacebirds again soon - possibly this weekend. The shots will be hugely different to what I normally do - I'm going to be using one of my friends as a model (not for fashion photography though) and the theme for the photos is a tad dark, but hey, change is always a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment