Thursday 17 January 2013

Low-Down


Hey to all you readers out there. We have finally figured out a way to sort the blog! It now means that I have invited myself to post on yet another blog partly run by me...which is ever so slightly odd and I realise that all this could have been made easier if I just created a profile and ran blogs under that name, but sadly, no. My teacher recently asked me if I was a musician. I said, 'yes, I suppose, I play the piano'. He replied, 'I thought so, you musical types have no common sense', which pretty much sums me up in one I'm afraid!

Ignore the old post about changing sites please. In fact, don't even look at it. The thought alone is just too embarrassing. We are most definitely sticking with our old site! Ahhh, well, after this fiasco we can all get down to blogging (at some point) and will hopefully have a few good reviews out to you. They will most likely be book reviews seeing as we are all stuck in our houses revising for prelims and what not. Yep, when revising a person's social life takes a dive into the dumps, that's for sure. When you look at it though, would you rather get good education and sacrifice a few outings, or get rubbish results but meet up with your friends every day? To me the answer to that is a no brainer, and it's not the second scenario! So, books it is I'm afraid!

Seeing as we are most likely to get snowed in our houses tonight the reviews might be appearing sooner than planned...speaking of which, does anyone else feel like they are living in an ice cube at the minute? No? Consider yourself extremely lucky because my house is properly Baltic (which means freezing for those of you who don't know). I think it was minus two outside today, maybe less. I think at one point last night it was minus ten, but that information came from my brothers, so isn't particularly reliable. The snow we've had at the minute is great for skiing and snowboarding, but rubbish for snowmen and snowballs. You can't throw a powder snow ball. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

So that's the low-down on the happenings of life for one of us, expect more in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment